Your free entry to the IBC Exhibition
Pinguin's customer code 18997
will allow you to register for the IBC Exhibition for FREE, even after early bird registration has closed. With your registration pass, you will also receive a 6 day travel pass, which you can pick up from Information Points onsite.
Log on to www.ibc.org/register
and enter the customer code at the end of your registration.
Why visit IBC2013?
IBC is the world leading trade show for professionals involved in the creation management and delivery of electronic media and entertainment content.
Key IBC highlights:
- attracts 50,000+ actual attendees, from over 160 countries
- industry led 6 day, 4 stream conference programme
- more than 14 packed halls with over 1,400+ exhibitors displaying the industry's most hi-tech products
- FREE - IBC Connected World
- FREE - IBC Big Screen Experience
- FREE - IBC Production Insights
- FREE - IBC Workflow Solutions
- FREE - Future Zone
- FREE - IBC Awards Ceremony
You can register for free online by entering the customer code and you will be also able to register for free onsite at IBC 2013 by bringing your code with you.
If you have any questions, feel free to send us an email: